Business Energy Comparison
Since forming in 1995, Corona Energy has built itself a solid reputation. It is known as one of the most forward-thinking UK business gas and electricity suppliers. Now owned by the Australian finance company Macquarie Group, Corona Energy has taken charge of more than 85,000 meters across the UK. It supplies energy to around 13,000 business sector clients.
The energy supplier services SMEs and micro-businesses. These account for 75% of their provided energy, with the remaining 25% coming from the industrial and commercial gas market. Corona Energy claims to be the first energy supplier to offer energy with wholesale gas consumer benefits.